Beneath the world there are darker things than
all the fear and terror of man can conjure. Things
as black as darkest hate … They pray for our
doom, They conjure foul daemons to crush us.
They amass armies of darkness and pestilence
unseen. And that, my students, is but the least
of our troubles.
– Lectures of Acrastorus Böhme of Altdorf.
More than 20 years ago Games Workshop released the Warhammer Quest box. Two decades later I still think this was an incredible good idea. What I am now trying to achieve is to build up a more fancy gaming board and to fill it with more contemporary Miniatures. Oh, and I am looking forward to lots of fun playing it of course. So follow me into the darkness of the Old World, if you dare!
- The Dungeon – Check out the Dungeon and see how it was made
- Monstermadness – Would it be a proper Dungeon without its evil dwellers?
- The Heroes – Those who face the eternal darkness
- Adventure Time – What time is it?
- Lair of the Orc Lord – The first Expansion
- Catacombs of Terror – The second Expansion, heavy W.I.P.
- Silver Tower – slipped over to the Old World, again heavy W.I.P.
- White Dwarf & Own Stuff – Including WD rooms & events as well as my own ideas, always W.I.P.